ABOUT RUSSIAN WOMEN
HOW AVOID FRAUD
1000 Ways to say *I Love You*
Those three little words, "I Love You", hold a lot of meaning, but there are thousands of sweet, fun, thoughtful, silly, romantic ways to show her how you feel. Below you'll find some ideas that might help you out when you want to say more then "I Love You."
- Give her roses or wildflowers. For no reason, often.
- Do the little things. (I.E., Pull out chairs, open doors, hold hands....)
- Notice when she does the little things.
- Never, ever forget "holidays"! (The ones that the two of you make up too)
- Always ask her how their day was...and listen!
- Say I love you to each other, at least once in every 24 hour period.
- Tell them why you love them.
- Write "I love you" in the sand/snow.
- Play silly games. (Like "Taste the Rainbow", "Buttons" or anything you can think of)
- Learn to say sweet things in foreign languages.
- Tell her she's beautiful, even in sweatpants and a tee-shirt. (And mean it)
- Do things you have never done before with her.
- Have a candlelight dinner for two at least once a year.
- Whisper sweet nothings.
- Give her stuffed animals just because.
- Don't just tell her you love her, show her.
- Don't let little mistakes become big mistakes.
- Help her on and off with her coat.
- Bring home one small, unexpected gift or present at least once a week.
- ALWAYS be honest with her. (Even if you know it's gonna hurt... it'll hurt more if you lie.)
- Write at least one little love note once a week.
- Make a point to do one romantic thing a day.
- Plan something special for the upcoming weekend.
- Before going to bed, make sure she has enough covers on his side.
- Bring her breakfast in bed on a rainy Monday morning. Then coax her to go to work late.
- Just say those three little words: "I Love You." It's free and everyone loves
Russian Bride Guide
In Association with AFA
7320 N Dreamy Draw Drive
Phoenix, Arizona 85020
FAX (602) 468-1119